TELS: quality management system
- prevention of potential discrepancies while delivering our services;
- providing our clients with comprehensive information about our services;
- ongoing business process improvement;
- transparency towards our partners and potential customers;
- ongoing employee training and their professional skills enhancement.
Introducing TELS quality management system
In September 2008 TELS confirmed the compliance of its integrated management system with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001-2004 in the course of certification audit carried out by the Certification Association «Russkij Registr», a partner of IQNet International network.In September 2010 all TELS departments were certified as compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
In October 2008 TELS passed the SQAS-assessment for compliance with the European Chemical Council’s (CEFIC) requirements for freight forwarding. Assessment was carried out by Bureau Veritas Certification, which had been accredited by CEFIC to evaluate forwarding companies. The Bureau examined such parameters as service quality, environmental protection, labour protection and cargo transportation security. The final assessment report is available in the CEFIC database for companies-members of the European Chemical Council.
- decreasing the volumes of harmful emissions into the atmosphere, for which we incorporate our own EURO 5 truck fleet and equipped trucks for internal European transportations;
- establishing risk assessment systems and potential cargo transportations emergencies prevention, including dangerous cargo shipment;
- informing our partners about the ecological management system as well as about our requirements towards our contractors;
- increasing the ecological awareness level among TELS employees.
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Instead of February 1, 2017, the government of the Russian Federation decided to increase the tariffs for heavy trucks using federal roads within Plato system from April 15 to 3.06 rubles per kilometer (while current tariffs are 1.53 RUB/km).
Possibly, a new high-speed technology of cargo transportation in Russia will become a reality in four years’ time.
Protracted sanction war between the EU and the Russian Federation induced German businesses to invest in its own manufacturing on the territory of Russia thus developing the potential of the domestic logistics market.