TELS: quality management system
- prevention of potential discrepancies while delivering our services;
- providing our clients with comprehensive information about our services;
- ongoing business process improvement;
- transparency towards our partners and potential customers;
- ongoing employee training and their professional skills enhancement.
Introducing TELS quality management system
In September 2008 TELS confirmed the compliance of its integrated management system with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001-2004 in the course of certification audit carried out by the Certification Association «Russkij Registr», a partner of IQNet International network.In September 2010 all TELS departments were certified as compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
In October 2008 TELS passed the SQAS-assessment for compliance with the European Chemical Council’s (CEFIC) requirements for freight forwarding. Assessment was carried out by Bureau Veritas Certification, which had been accredited by CEFIC to evaluate forwarding companies. The Bureau examined such parameters as service quality, environmental protection, labour protection and cargo transportation security. The final assessment report is available in the CEFIC database for companies-members of the European Chemical Council.
In 2017 the company was certified according to the new international standard ISO 9001: 2015. TELS Group has developed, implemented and maintains a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- decreasing the volumes of harmful emissions into the atmosphere, for which we incorporate our own EURO 5 truck fleet and equipped trucks for internal European transportations;
- establishing risk assessment systems and potential cargo transportations emergencies prevention, including dangerous cargo shipment;
- informing our partners about the ecological management system as well as about our requirements towards our contractors;
- increasing the ecological awareness level among TELS employees.
Association of International Automobile Carriers of the Russian Federation
Certificate of Belarusian Association of International Forwarders
Annex to the Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Annex to the Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
TELS Group of companies congratulates You on World Maritime Day
Permanent Customers of TELS Group of companies are always provided with cargo packages in any direction of air transportation. Based on the forecasted customer needs, our company reserves cargo volumes from air lines long before the peak season.