Cooperation with transport companies
TELS invites international transport companies to mutually beneficial cooperation. We offer long-term and reliable partnership with a large freight forwarding company, distinguished by a team of highly qualified professionals as well as by guaranteed and timely financial arrangements.
- Regular import and export transportation offers
- Ongoing cargo escorting by a personal curator
- Correct execution of all accompanying documents
- Timely fulfillment of financial obligations
- Assistance with en route troubleshooting
TELS cooperates with contractors on mutually beneficial terms meeting the highest security requirements. In order to start cooperation with TELS, haulers should comply with the following criteria:
- Cargo liability insurance according to the CMR convention (long-term or one-time)
- Transport company’s goodwill
- Successful fulfillment of the transport company’s cooperation obligations in full accordance with our company’s established procedures
- Contractor’s transportation facilities and services compliance with TELS requirements
TELS has been delivering cargos by air since 2007. Our air transportation geography includes the following countries:
North, Central and South America: Canada, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Chile, Argentina, Brazil.
Middle East: Israel, Iran, Yemen, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, etc.
TELS provides the following types of marine transportation:
- FCL standard (full container load);
- LCL standard (less than container load).
Our marine transportation extends to the following territories: Europe, Russia, Asia, Middle East and Far East (including China), the Indian Peninsula countries, North and South America, North Africa, South, West and East African Littoral, Australia and New Zealand.
Transported cargo types:
- container cargos;
- temperature controlled cargos;
- project (over-sized, heavyweight, etc.) cargos;
- valuable cargos;
- dangerous cargos;
- complete, specialized and general cargoes.
TELS provides railroad transportation services across the
Our specialists have significant experience in railway transportation arrangement, which includes a whole range of transportation services and cargo types (oversized, dangerous, etc.), from a single container to block shipments.
Instead of February 1, 2017, the government of the Russian Federation decided to increase the tariffs for heavy trucks using federal roads within Plato system from April 15 to 3.06 rubles per kilometer (while current tariffs are 1.53 RUB/km).
Possibly, a new high-speed technology of cargo transportation in Russia will become a reality in four years’ time.
Protracted sanction war between the EU and the Russian Federation induced German businesses to invest in its own manufacturing on the territory of Russia thus developing the potential of the domestic logistics market.