Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require temperature control delivery) to any destination around the world. Our groupage services allow minimizing the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shippinggroupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain.Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
TELS made another step in the development of its social policy. In October 2013 it joined to one of the largest UN initiatives – the Global Compact.
In the first quarter of 2013 the total cargo turnover from the EU to the countries of the Customs Union by road transport has comprised 2 018,000 t. It is 10,6% less compared to the same period last year. According to the trading stock analysis, reduction in cargo turnover has been caused by shrinking oil product imports to the EU.
TELS Group of companies Analytics Department reported a number of concepts related to the Russian clothing retail market. Generally, the research results reflect overall development trends of the world market and Russian market, while some figures are likely to surprise.