Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require temperature control delivery) to any destination around the world. Our groupage services allow minimizing the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shippinggroupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain.Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
Acquisition of new heavy-duty vehicles is going on within the expansion and renovation of TELS own fleet.
At international lines, the largest share of heavy-weight, oversized and project cargoes delivery TELS implements from Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Hungary, actively develops oversized cargo transportation throughout Russia and CIS.
In May 2014 TELS range of services has been expanded with delivery of goods to the Russian Federation from the Big Port of St. Petersburg and Ust-Luga port using railway transport.