Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require special conditions) to any destination around the world. Our groupage shipment allow minimize the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shipping groupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain. Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
We are happy to congratulate you with the upcoming holidays and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Let the New Year be happy for you, your family and friends! We are looking forward to our beneficial cooperation and wish you good luck, prosperity and success in all your beginings in 2017! :)
On Thursday, December 15, the EU leaders agreed to extend economic sanctions against Russia for six more months, as declared at the press conference held by Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande in Brussels at the EU summit.
The third quarter of the current year was marked by a substantial slowdown in road freight traffic from the Russian Federation to the countries of the European Union, especially after a considerable increase in the first 6 months of 2016 against the same period of the previous year (with +20%). As a result, the positive trend in the volume of cargoes exported from Russia to the EU over the first three quarters of 2016 decreased totaling +7% (up to 7.5 million tons).