Groupage Cargo Transportation Services
TELS provides groupage shipping services (including dangerous cargoes and cargoes which require temperature control delivery) to any destination around the world. Our groupage services allow minimizing the delivery costs of small consignments to the price of wholesale cargo delivery.
TELS provides the following groupage transport services:
- loading trucks with consignments from several customers (consignors),
- delivering groupage cargo to different consignees in the region,
- shippinggroupage cargoes from the company’s consolidation warehouses,
- warehousing, repackaging and reloading of cargo,
- execution of accompanying documents.
Groupage shipping and delivery
We deliver groupage cargo within 24 hours from the European countries to consolidation warehouses in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, and Spain.Our groupage shipping services include:
- Daily dispatches of groupage cargoes from consolidation warehouses to the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Short delivery terms to the maintenance center at the point of destination (5 days or less for the Republic of Belarus, 7 days or less for Russian Federation).
- Delivering of exported and imported cargoes by low-tonnage vehicles (from 1 to 10 tons).
- Cargo groupage shipment under the customs control within the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Warehouse storage during 5 working days at lowered prices.
- Packaging, repackaging, andlabeling of goods.
- All types of loading and unloading services.
- Extra services: photographing, weighing.
TELS has obtained new batch of heavy-duty trucks (6 couplings) in February 2014 within the Program of Own Fleet Renewal: truck tractors MAN TGX 18.440 with automatic gearbox, meet EURO 5 ecological standard; curtain-sided semitrailers Schmitz SCS 24/L, support of loading from 3 sides and from above; semitrailers are certified with EN 12642 XL cargo fastening standard (high cargo fastening system characteristics).
In 2014 TELS amplifies its lines of cargo road transportation from southern regions of Russian Federation and Ukraine to EU countries.
TELS announces new line establishment that will serve groupage cargo delivery by road transport from Europe to Russian Federation regions of Ural and Volga.