TELS Group offers complete range of railway transportation services throughout the territories of Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, The Republic of Kazakhstan, The Baltics and The Middle Asia (export, import, transit).
TELS offers internal and international train cargo services of any tonnage containers (3, 5, 20, 24, 20' и 40'), as well as wagons of any type. Company’s specialists possess rich experience and knowledge required for calculation of transport costs, route optimization, and calculation of rates and schemes of railway vehicles' use.
TELS rail freight services:
- Preliminary calculation of rates for railroad freight from station of departure to station of destination
- Route and transport condition optimization, which helps us to make routs much shorter and less expensive
- Complete documentary support of cargoes: submission of transport, shipping, customs and other documentation.
- Payment for additional railway rates and services associated with railroad freight in transit countries (declaring, agency, customs duty, security etc)
- Online tracking of cargo on route
You can submit your railway transportation services request right now by filling in this application form.
Instead of February 1, 2017, the government of the Russian Federation decided to increase the tariffs for heavy trucks using federal roads within Plato system from April 15 to 3.06 rubles per kilometer (while current tariffs are 1.53 RUB/km).
Possibly, a new high-speed technology of cargo transportation in Russia will become a reality in four years’ time.
Protracted sanction war between the EU and the Russian Federation induced German businesses to invest in its own manufacturing on the territory of Russia thus developing the potential of the domestic logistics market.